What’s going on in the world of cost segregation?
29 SepOur public FORUM is open to all cost segregation industry professionals who want to discuss the topics of the day. more…. 05 SepThe ASCSP Education Committee is preparing court case summaries for a wide variety of court cases that are relevant to the cost segregation industry. Each case summary will be in similar format and is intended to benef...
ASCSP Conference 2015 ~ October 27 – 30
Plan to be with your peers at the Westin Las Vegas for the 8th Annual Event.
Please see the Conference page for updated information.
Who we are
The ASCSP is the pre-eminent professional organization for all cost segregation professionals.
Why should I join the ASCSP?
The ASCSP was established as a non-profit corporation in response to the growing need for education, credentials, technical standards and a Code of Ethics within the cost segregation industry. Membership is open to all individuals that meet the standards currently set by ASCSP.
- Four years ago in Dallas we had a large group- we'll be much larger next month in Las Vegas for Conference 2015. http://t.co/r90wjMPabA
- Are you sitting in? ASCSP monthly technical calls are the number one member benefit. Come join the conversation. http://t.co/AvDKtFLzhW
- Thanks to the Westin for a plug. See you in Las Vegas next month. https://t.co/I2zgOPQ1CG
- @CRSCostSeg see you in Las Vegas!
- Conference is just 30 days out- are you coming to Las Vegas? http://t.co/QVvjipOqv7
Follow Us - @ASCSP