What’s going on in the world of cost segregation?
05 JunSeveral ASCSP at KBKG are offering these webinars at no charge- click here for the registration and information link. 05 JunThe ASCSP Education Committee is preparing court case summaries for a wide variety of court cases that are relevant to the cost segregation industry. Each case summary will be in similar format and is intended to benef...
ASCSP Conference 2015 ~ October 27 – 30
Plan to be with your peers at the Westin Las Vegas for the 8th Annual Event.
Please see the Conference page for updated information.
Who we are
The ASCSP is the pre-eminent professional organization for all cost segregation professionals.
Why should I join the ASCSP?
The ASCSP was established as a non-profit corporation in response to the growing need for education, credentials, technical standards and a Code of Ethics within the cost segregation industry. Membership is open to all individuals that meet the standards currently set by ASCSP.
- The Education Committee today launches a new website feature- Court Cases. The Eastwood Mall case is feature first. http://t.co/j9lnZXpoFG
- ASCSP Conference- Oct 27-30 - Westin Las Vegas. Guests are welcome. Registration open. http://t.co/QVvjiq61mF … http://t.co/9QSGu1pltR
- ASCSP welcomes our new Board members: Peter Caputo CCSP- President, Malik Javid CCSP & Joe Zenk CCSP - Directors.
- ASCSP Certification Means More http://t.co/znF8lMbWJm
- 2015 Conference is starting to take shape- we're heading back to Las Vegas. Save the dates in late October.
Follow Us - @ASCSP