What’s going on in the world of cost segregation?
27 FebThis committee focuses on membership growth, the conference, marketing the Society to the industry. •Chairman – Mathew George (email@example.com) 01 NovA new theme has emerged around the Society, that the certification program is strong and every eligible member should be encouraged to pursue the challenge. Learn more about ASCSP by clicking on that tab above.
Who we are
The ASCSP is the pre-eminent professional organization for all cost segregation professionals.
Why should I join the ASCSP?
The ASCSP was established as a non-profit corporation in response to the growing need for education, credentials, technical standards and a Code of Ethics within the cost segregation industry. Membership is open to all individuals that meet the standards currently set by ASCSP.
- ASCSP Certification Means More http://t.co/znF8lMbWJm
- 2015 Conference is starting to take shape- we're heading back to Las Vegas. Save the dates in late October.
- Conference 2014 agenda takes shape- http://t.co/rbl1Y684cK
- Conference 2014 in Chicago will feature the first international panel discussion on Capital Allowances.
- October 23rd President's party with food by Harry Carry's catering! http://t.co/RK5qDwgL8N
Follow Us - @ASCSP